Telehealth vs In-Person Treatment: How to Decide
Recorded On: 01/20/2022
Recording of the January 20th live training is now available.
During the pandemic, mental health providers had to quickly pivot to telehealth as a way of continuing services for their clients. This webinar will provide clinicians with information on considerations when determining the best clinical path for therapy sessions.
1. Present the Telehealth Guidance document to help clinicians decide what is the best clinical path to provide trauma counseling in-office, telehealth, or a hybrid approach.
2. Discuss case studies that will walk attendees through how to use the Guidance Document.
3. Learn about resources that can help make telehealth safe and engaging.
1. Paula Condol, Executive Director at Dakota Children's Advocacy Center
2. Regan Stewart, PHD, Director of Telehealth Outreach Program at Medical University of South Carolina
3. Nicola Herting, PhD, Red River Children’s Advocacy Center